Monday, April 30, 2012

The Everglades

I'm almost at Disney and my parents are planning what we are going to do at Disney.  But I'm going to write about the Everglades as I have not written about the yet.

 This is a very weird plant I found in the Everglades.
Sorry it's blurry, it was a windy day. 
This is an Anhinga.

We also saw giant alligators and a crocodile and went on a boat ride.

The ranger said that people think it is dark or dry or marshy but it is actually like a big lake with little bits of land scattered all over the place.


This is an alligator in the wild they're really cool if you see them up close.

We also went to a place called Key West (not in the Everglades) it is the furthest south you can go an there were lots of bridges on the way there and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment