Friday, May 4, 2012

Disney

This is me with Donald duck at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida (not to be confused with Disney Land in California).

I started at Magic Kingdom (the most magical place on earth) the first ride we went to was called SPACE MOUNTAIN it was a scary roller coaster in the dark.

We also went on the Tomorrow Land speedway where you go on a car and you have to steer your car to make sure you don't bump into the side of the road. A while later we went on a ride called Peter Pan's flight where you fly over London (and then Neverland).

And now I'm just going tell you are my favourite things as I am running out of time. Then we went to a haunted house and it had photos of a woman and a man but then they flash and the man's head disappears.

Now moving on to Animal Kingdom we went on river rapids (where we got soaked) we also went on a jungle safari. Then we went to Epcot but there was nothing worth talking about there.

Now are the photos.

This is me with Goofy


This is on the safari.

This is an owl at the bird show

No comments:

Post a Comment